Job Type: Full-time
Highlights for Manager, Enterprise Performance in Brentwood, TN
– Become a part of innovative team, who has been a pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions; uniquely positioned to manage patients, and improve clinical and financial outcomes.
– Close-knit, collaborative team; providing excellent quality care management and UM support
– Competitive pay
Qualifications for Manager, Enterprise Performance in Brentwood, TN
– Undergraduate degree is required; Master’s degree preferred
– Min 5 years of leading teams
– Experience training or teaching in both large and small group settings
Thank you for visiting
Have a great day!