Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications for Business Development Director in Nashville, TN
– BA or BS degree in management, sales or similar experience.
– 5 years+ of sales and business development experience.
– Proven track record of consistent growth in all areas of life & professionally.
– Proven ability to lead, grow and develop a team of sales professionals through leading by example, holding individuals accountable and coaching when needed.
– Strong ability to problem solve.
– Understanding of KPI’s and how to effectively manage to them.
– Previous experience with a robust CRM or ATS.
– Sales experience in the human capital, services business.
– Experience or knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.
Primary Job Description for Business Development Director in Nashville, TN
– Execute effective business development activities including: sourcing and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, completing company and department profiles/org charts, building relationships with internal recruiters, marketing candidates, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client visits.
– Markets services for per diem, contract, temp-to-hire, and permanent placement positions within designated industry/geographic locations.
– Collaborates with team members to fill open positions and cross-sell other lines of business & markets candidates for open positions and win new business.
– Responsible for selling innovative hiring solutions to prospective clients throughout U.S.
– Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations.
– Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge.
– Negotiate bill rates to maintain GPM%.
– Meet and/or exceed KPIs and maintains standard performance measurements including weekly activity requirements for sourcing new clients, interviews and leads, outbound phone calls, monetary productivity requirements, etc….Click here for more information.