Job Type: Full-time
Highlights for Inpatient Care Coordinator
1. Opportunity to make a difference in patients daily care.
2. Competitive salary and full benefits offered.
3. The Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator (SICC) plays an integral role in optimizing the patient’s recovery journey.
Qualifications for Inpatient Care Coordinator in Muskegon, MI
1. Registered Clinician is a requirement of the role with preference for RN, PT, or OT credentials.
2. Current active unrestricted clinical license required.
3. 3-5 years of clinical experience required; 1year min of recent skilled nursing facility experience.
4. Experience working with geriatric population preferred.
5. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
6. Case Management experience with CCM preferred.