Job Type: Full-time
Facility Highlights for Director of Pediatrics in Las Vegas, NV
-Nevada’s largest, most comprehensive children’s hospital dedicated to caring for infants, children, adolescents and expectant mothers.
– Competitive salary and bonus offered.
– Opportunity to lead a pediatric team at one of the top facilities in the state.
Job Qualifications for Director of Pediatrics in Las Vegas, NV
– Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing; – Minimum
– Master’s Degree – Preferred
– Minimum of 10 plus years in healthcare or its equivalent with a minimum of 10 years in acute care of which 5 years are managerial hospital experience.
– Recent pediatric/neonatal acute care experience.
– Current license to practice nursing in the State of Nevada.