Job Type: Full-time
Facility Highlights for Director of Maternal Child Health
1. The 225-bed facility recently completed an $80-million expansion that includes a new Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Outpatient Services Unit, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory, and The Grossman Burn Center…
2. Close-knit, collaborative team; providing excellent quality patient care.
3. Advanced Stroke Center, first Chest Pain Center in LA.
4. Relocation Assistance Available
Qualifications for Director of Maternal Child Health in West Hills, CA
1.Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; baccalaureate degree, Masters preferred.
2. Two to five years of Acute Hospital Clinical Nursing required.
3. Three to Five years of Management experience in area of specialty.