Job Type: Full-time
Highlights for Healthcare Position, Director of Telemetry in El Paso, TX
– Level III Trauma Certification by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
– Silver Performance Achievement Award for Stroke Care by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
– Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award by the Texas Medical Foundation-Silver Award.
Job Qualifications for Director of Telemetry in El Paso, TX
– Minimum of three years of clinical experience.
– Demonstrated supervisory or management experience.
– Current RN licensure in Texas, BCLS and ACLS Certification.