Job Type: Full-time
Facility Highlights for Sr. Salesforce Developer in Tulsa, OK
1. Work for a company that encourages and fosters resourcefulness, strategic thought and empowers you to make a difference in the lives of our members and their communities.
2. Comprehensive suite of financial and medical benefits including Annual Performance Incentives, 401k contributions and 28 PTO days.
Qualifications for Healthcare IT Job, Sr. Salesforce Developer in Tulsa, OK
1. Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
2. Experience or knowledge in creating proof of concepts that require Salesforce configurations, Visualforce, APEX classes and methods, and Lightning Components.
3. Experience or knowledge in developing custom code for salesforce.com application.
4. Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases entity and data mapping for data integration and migration.