Job Type: Full-time
Facility Highlights, Accounting Manager – Revenue Cycle in Tucson, AZ
– Provider has become well-known as one of Arizona’s leading providers of quality coordinated service for individuals with developmental disabilities.
– Employee-owned organization (ESOP) with a workforce that includes approximately 1600 employees. Employees truly have the opportunity to share in the company’s success.
– Candidates will be able to make a difference in the lives of people who often time go under-serviced.
Qualifications for Job Posting, Accounting Manager – Revenue Cycle in Tucson, AZ
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance, business or health management related field plus at least six (6) years of experience working in the field of accounting and/or medical billing.
– Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the Company’s automobile policy.
– Must have access to reliable, safe transportation with acceptable vehicle insurance to be used for agency travel as indicated by department if necessary.