Job Type: Full-time
Benefits for Healthcare IT, Senior Network Engineer in Nashville, TN
1) Benefits start on your first day.
2) Tuition and training reimbursement.
3) Competitive 401k plan.
4) Wellness Program
5) Employee discount programs.
Qualifications for Healthcare IT Job, Senior Network Engineer in Nashville, TN
1) Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent full-time IT work experience.
2) 5+ years Network Engineer experience in professional environment.
3) Experience with: SD-WAN, VoIP/SIP, and SonicWALL Network Security Appliances is preferred.
4) Strongly preferred: Current CCNP or Dell EMC Networking Professional.
5) Advanced knowledge of network switching and routing, deployment/advanced troubleshooting of Cisco and Dell/Force10 networking hardware, and data center networking, including Cisco Nexus core switching, and iSCSI Storage Area Network on Dell S-series and MXL switches