Job Type: Full-time, Mixed Shift
Healthcare Facility Highlights, RN: Supervisor – Cardiac Cath Lab in El Paso, TX
1. The first and only El Paso hospitals with the Nurse Friendly Designation by the Texas Nurse’s Association.
2. The only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services.
3. Baldrige National Quality Award Recipient.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN: Supervisor – Cardiac Cath Lab in El Paso, TX
1. RN licensure in State of Texas or Compact State; BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers.
2. Associates Degree/College Diploma. Bachelors-Science of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
3. Minimum of 2 years experience as a registered nurse in Cath Lab/ Critical Care/ Telemetry is required.