Job Type: Full-time, Nights
Highlights for Healthcare Facility, RN Neuro Intermediate Care Unit in Arlington, TX – Nights
1. 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
2. 2016 and 2017 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare”
3. #7 in The Dallas Morning News’ “Top 100 Places to Work” in 2016.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN Neuro Intermediate Care Unit in Arlington, TX – Nights
1. Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs.
2. Current RN license to practice in the state of Texas.
3. One year RN experience in an acute care setting and a strong interest in neuro.