Job Type: Full-time
Highlights for Healthcare Facility, RN Specialist Therapeutic Apherisis in Albuquerque, NM
– 100% Medical/Dental coverage for the employees.
– Work in a specialty where you have the ability to spend time with your patients and get to know them.
– Competitive compensation and benefits included CAP bonuses for certifications, aggressive retirement contributions and PTO.
– Albuquerque is rated as one of the best cities in America to live, work and play.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN Specialist Therapeutic Apherisis in Albuquerque, NM
– Nursing program (nationally accredited) graduate.
– Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in State of New Mexico or as allowed by reciprocal agreement by State of New Mexico.
– 2 years directly related experience.
– Preferred Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Nursing.
– Preferred 1 year Apheresis experience.