Job Type: Full-time, M-F 8:00a – 5p
As a Radiology Service Tech II, you’ll repair, install, maintain, calibrate and inspect high-end diagnostic imaging systems. And troubleshoot, perform preventative maintenance, and mentor level 1 techs.
Healthcare Job Highlights in Arlington, TX
1. Work for a large Texas-based hospital system where you can grow your career and work with great people.
2. Earn a great salary and awesome benefits.
Qualifications for Radiology Service Tech II in Arlington, TX
1. Associate’s Degree in Radiology Equipment Technology or Electronics or equivalent such as Military training/education or Vocational/Trade school with 3 years of experience servicing diagnostic imaging systems.
2. OR- Minimum 5 years experience servicing diagnostic imaging systems without degree.
3. OR- Angiographic/Vascular Imaging Systems. This training should be from an OEM or recognized Radiology Training Institute.
4. Valid Texas Drivers License and good driving record.