Job Type: Full-time
As an RN Director, you will oversee the day-to-day operations, development, and implementation of care planning through the interdisciplinary care team who are delivering care in the home of patients with complex, chronic diseases.
Manage relationships with vendors, medical plan case management, community-based providers, and community organizations. This includes establishing processes and oversight for the in-patient, SNF/LTC and post-hospital discharge programs.
Top Reasons to Love this Job, RN Services Director in Cincinnati, OH
1. Work for an amazing company, one that is changing healthcare delivery and working to turn the focus of healthcare from the quantity of services delivered to the quality of care delivered.
2. There is a competitive compensation package comprised of both a base salary plus a strong bonus potential (and of course, benefits). Even better: the first year’s bonus is guaranteed.
After year 1, the bonus potential increases and becomes based on quality indicators.
3. Be part of leading the way in chronic disease management using values-based care.
Qualifications for Job Position, RN Health Services Director in Cincinnati, OH
1. An unencumbered nursing license in the state listed, or have the ability to obtain.
2. A minimum of 5 years’ nursing experience in complex case management.
3. A minimum of 5 years’ progressive leadership experience within medical care.
3. A BSN level nursing degree or higher.