Healthcare Facility Highlights
Job Type: Full-time, No Weekends
– State-of-the-art, full-service medical center in the heart of the city, recognized for high patient satisfaction.
– Recipient of Health Insight Quality Award for Excellence in patient care.
– Joint Commission Accredited Institution and Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Vice President of Quality in Las Vegas, NV
– Masters Degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field – Minimum of 5 years of management experience in an acute care facility with responsibility for several departments.
– Practical experience in Quality Management, Risk Management.
Job Description for Healthcare Position, Vice President of Quality in Las Vegas, NV
The Vice President of Quality/Risk assumes the role as an administrative leader for strategic planning and directing the management of patient safety, performance improvement, quality and risk management, regulatory and research compliance.
As a member of the senior management team, participates in the development and implementation of hospital-wide plans, goals and objectives.