Job Type: Full-time
Healthcare Facility Highlights in El Dorado, CA
1. Forbes list of America’s Best Midsized Employers.
2. The 3rd largest independent TPA in the industry.
3. Competitive benefit package.
4. Great work life balance.
5. A supportive team and management group who is dedicated to developing and mentoring their staff, preparing career paths and resources for success.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Workers’ Comp Medical Case Manager in El Dorado, CA
1. Three or more years workers compensation case management experience or related field.
2. MA/ BS / BA in Nursing or Associates Degree in Nursing from accredited school with Equivalent Work Experience and a CCM, CIRS, CRRN, COHN or other related designation or; BA/BS or MA in related field with a CCM, CDMS, or CRC or other related designation or; Current Nursing license and/or certification.
Job Description for Healthcare Position in El Dorado, CA
The Workers’ Comp Medical Case Manager provides medical and vocational assistance and coordination services to assist injured workers in reaching maximum medical improvement and return to work.
The Medical Case Manager facilitates communication between all parties including the injured worker, the adjuster, the employer, treating physician(s) and ancillary providers to assist the injured worker in obtaining prompt and appropriate medical treatment.
The Workers’ Comp Medical Case Manager assesses rehabilitation needs and makes appropriate recommendations.