Job Type: Full-time
The qualified candidate will provide IT project management and/or coordination for major Hospital and affiliated operations’ projects. Responsibilities include project and task planning with subject matter experts and application managers, effort and resource estimating, time tracking, status reporting and deliverable management.
This position will also manage smaller system deployments, custom system enhancements, tool evaluation projects, process analysis and designs, etc.
Top Reasons to Love this Healthcare IT Job, Technical Project Manager in Brentwood, TN
– Join a thriving, young and dynamic organization that works hard while still having fun.
– Excellent Compensation and Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, STD, LTD, FSA, 401k, PTO, Holiday
– Relocation assistance available.
Qualifications for Healthcare IT Job, Technical Project Manager in Brentwood, TN
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing major software systems with focus on Hospital/Clinical or ERP system.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience using a structured systems deployment methodology AND managing small projects or as a team lead on large projects.
– Comprehensive working knowledge of healthcare computer systems, analysis, and procedures with ability to work with end users to determine software specifications, hardware requirements, and process improvement workflows.
– Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
– Comfortable and confident interacting with hospital and corporate personnel at all levels.
– Proven knowledge of system implementation methodologies.
– Good knowledge analyzing business and systems needs to develop project plans including tasks, resource estimates, team members, deliverables (e.g., test and training plans), procedures and design documents.
– Strong knowledge with Microsoft Project, Share Point and Microsoft Office.
– Ability to work professionally with confidential, proprietary data and information while maintaining confidentiality.
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including flying and driving rental cars.