Job Type: Full-time
Healthcare Facility Highlights for Vice President of Florida Market Operations in Mid Florida, FL
1. Join a team dedicated to providing world class cancer care and innovative research initiatives.
2. Provide Leadership to specialized Oncology Clinical Program.
3. Ability to be located anywhere within the state of FL.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Vice President of Florida Market Operations in Mid Florida, FL
1. Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
2. 7-10yrs of regional management experience; 5+ years within oncology.
3. Executive presence; strategic planning and execution/gap analysis skill set is key.
Job Description for Healthcare Position, Vice President of Florida Market Operations in Mid Florida, FL
• Senior market leadership position responsible for achieving profitable growth, clinical excellence and regulatory compliance through their management of Oncology services across the Florida markets. Responsible for the direction, administration, evaluation and coordination of strategic and operational functions of all oncology services in the Florida markets.
Collaborates and provides operational guidance to select employees in each region to ensure operating objectives and results in accordance with overall business strategies. Ensures alignment of markets with company philosophy, strategy and business objectives.
• Provides direction and support for the ongoing development of hospital-based oncology services throughout Florida by providing direct oversight to the Regional Vice Presidents & AVP’s in the responsible markets.
• Coordinates support for ongoing development of oncology services with the service line leadership for Blood cancers, Navigation, Clinical Programs, Radiation, Cancer Registry, etc.
• In partnership with the SVP of Market Operations, the Executive Team and Physician leadership, develops strategy, promotes operational standards and ensure that cancer services are coordinated across the organization, providing the continuum of care for the cancer patient.
• FCS involvement as well as other strategic partnerships as warranted.