Job Type: Full-time, Nights, 7P-7A with weekend and holiday, on call requirement, 3-12 hour shifts
Number of Openings: 6
Healthcare Facility Highlights in Bedford, TX
1. 2017 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
2. 2016 and 2017 Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare.”
3. #7 in The Dallas Morning News’ “Top 100 Places to Work” in 2016.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN ICU in Bedford, TX
1. Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs and a TX RN license or compact license.
2. 1 year ICU experience.
3. Current AHA BLS training and ACLS; NIH within 30 days of hire.
*Full-time RN ICU opportunity in Renal Transplant department, Bedford, TX.