Job Type: Full-time
4 positions for RN CM– Med/Surg
1 position for RN Case Manager – ICU
Top Reasons to Love this Healthcare Position in Houston, TX
1. The first and only downtown Houston hospital.
2. Relocation reimbursement up to $3,500.
3. Tuition reimbursement of $5,250 for BSN and MSN.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, RN CM in Houston TX
1. 2+ years experience in an acute care Case Manager role.
2. Current RN license.
3. Interqual experience is required.
Healthcare Job description for RN Case Manager in Houston TX
Coordinates patient’s care from admission, through hospitalization, to post-discharge follow-up with emphasis on collaborative relationships with patients and families, clinical nurses, physicians, social workers and other health team members to best meet the patient’s physical, emotional, and spiritual needs.