Job Type: Full-time, Nights with Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings: 3
We are seeking a full-time nurse with a passion for excellence to deliver quality patient care in our State-of-the-Art Intensive Care Unit. Potential candidates should be eager to maintain the philosophy, mission, and values of the hospital and competent to meet the needs of the patients, their families, and the community.
Medical Facility Highlights, RN: Shock Trauma ICU in Austin, TX
– Medical Center is part of one of the largest health systems in Texas, which was recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
– Trauma program that includes all of the capabilities and programmatic elements of a Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured and critical patients.
– Full-service maternity and newborn care with Level I and II nurseries and two full-service emergency centers in the community.
Qualifications for RN: Shock Trauma ICU in Austin, TX
– Registered Nurse license by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. If compact license held, RN is required to obtain a TX RN license within 90 days of their hire date.
– BLS is required.
– ACLS is required within 1 year from hire date.
– 1 year of critical care/trauma experience preferred.