Job Type: Full-time, Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings: 3
Medical Facility Highlights
– Home to a Level II Trauma Center, Idaho’s only Level I ICU, and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls.
-Achieved the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ from Healthgrades in 2016 – The region’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
– Area offers a variety of outdoor activities close by, including several National Parks.
Qualifications for RN: Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) in Idaho Falls, ID
– Completion from accredited school of nursing.
– RN must maintain current State of Idaho Registered Nurse license.
– Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Providers card.
– Certified in NRP, PALS,ACLS, STABLE, TNCC required within first year of hire.
– Proficiency in pediatric nursing is required with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in an acute care setting.
Job Description for RN: Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) in Idaho Falls, ID
This full time position in the PICU is responsible for the delivery of patient care in the critical care setting through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
This includes caring for critically ill pediatric patients immediately post anesthesia, trauma patients, neurological patients, medical-surgical patients and oncology patients requiring critical care.