Job Type: Full-time, Nights with Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings: 10
Medical Facility Highlights in Macon, GA
– Georgia Hospital Association Safety Leader Circle.
– Joint Commission Top Performer of Key Quality Measures.
– Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Achievement Award.
– Stroke – Chest Pain Center Accreditation.
Qualifications for RN: Tele/Med Surg in Macon, GA
– Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required.
– State of Georgia RN License required.
– BLS – AHA Healthcare Provider.
– 1-3 Years Acute care experience.
Job Description for RN: Tele/Med Surg in Macon, GA
Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team to deliver quality care in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of Medical Center.