Job Type: Part-time, Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings: 8
Medical Facility Highlights in Idaho Falls, ID
– Home to a Level II Trauma Center, Idaho’s only Level I ICU, and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls.
-Achieved the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ from Healthgrades in 2016.
– The region’s only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
– Area offers a variety of outdoor activities close by, including several National Parks.
Qualifications for RN: Float Pool in Idaho Falls, ID
– Current State of Idaho Registered Nurse license or RN Compact license required.
– Current AHA CPR for Healthcare Provider’s certification.
– At least one-year medical/surgical acute care hospital experience required.
– Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
Job Description for RN: Float Pool in Idaho Falls, ID
This position assesses patients (on the unit to which the RN is assigned) for educational, physiological, psychosocial, comfort and safety needs. Plans and coordinates care.
Performs treatments, procedures, and administers medication within state Registered Nurse practice guidelines. Follows up with other associates, other departments, and others as necessary.