Job Type: Full-time, Rotating Weekends and Holidays
Number of Openings: 7
Top-notch nurse needed! We are looking for an experienced, professional nurse to provide excellent care for our med/surg patients.
You’ll work with one of the top performing facilities in the country, collaborating with other members of your healthcare team to provide exceptional service and continue the tradition of highest quality care.
The Medical/Surgical Flex Pool Nurse in Bismarck, ND will work under the supervision of the Clinical Coordinator. The RN assesses, plans, implements, evaluates, and supervises individual patient care on a nursing unit according to policies and procedures while maintaining standards of the State Nurse Practice Act.
Top Reasons to Love this Job Position, Nurse: Medical/Surgical Flex Pool in Bismarck, ND
– Full benefits and competitive salary offered.
– Opportunity to serve a variety of patients and unique cases.
– Work for one of the best facilities and ER teams in the state.
Qualifications for Nurse: Medical/Surgical Flex Pool in Bismarck, ND
– Nursing degree from an approved school of nursing.
– License to practice professional nursing in the state of North Dakota.
– Working knowledge of basic clinical skills in delivery of patient care.
– Basic Life Support Certification within 480 hours of employment and meets re-certification as required.