Job Type: Full-time, Nights with Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings: 3
Healthcare Facility Highlights
– Recipient of, The Texas Award for Performance Excellence.
-The first health care organization in Central TX to receive the honor.
– Hospital have received Pathway to Excellence designation by The American Nurses Credentialing Center (AACN).
– Recipient of Truven Analytics 100 Top Hospitals.
– First health system in Texas to be named, “Texas Employer of the Year” by the Texas Workforce Commission.
Qualifications for Nurse: Cardiovascular Recovery Unit in Austin, TX
– Graduation from an NLN school of professional nursing.
– A minimum of 1 year experience as a staff nurse in a critical care setting.
– Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Texas.
– Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
Job Description for Healthcare Position, Nurse: Cardiovascular Recovery Unit in Austin, TX
-The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients on an assigned unit in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs.
-Provides direct patient care based upon Hospital Standards of Care and Standards of Practice, Polices, Procedures and Practice Guidelines.
-The Nurse in the Cardiovascular Recovery Unit provides guidance and supervision to Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Nursing Technicians, Nursing Assistants and Unit Secretaries.
-She/he acts as patient and advocate with the Hospital environment. Assumes Charge Nurse responsibilities and accepts assignments on other units when necessary.