Job Type: Full-time, Days with Rotating Weekends
Number of Openings 5
Healthcare Facility Highlights
– Hospital received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence from Healthgrades and also a national distinction for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group.
– Recipient of the Thomas Reuters Top 100 Hospitals.
– The only Hybrid Operating Room (OR) in the county; as well as emergency services in a 24-hour emergency department, including advanced trauma care with a Level II Trauma Center.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Emergency Room (ER) Nurse in Round Rock, TX
– Graduation from a NLN accredited school of nursing.
– BSN – Licensed in the state of TX as RN – BLS – ACLS: Required within 6 months of employment.
Job Description for Healthcare Position in Round Rock, TX
Hiring for Emergency Room (ER) Nurse. This position, under the supervision of the ED Director, Manager, Supervisor and/or Charge Nurse, appropriately coordinates and supervises patient care as provided by the patient care team.