Job Type: Full-time, 6:30a – 3:00p, On Call Rotating Weekends, Nights and Holidays
Number of Openings: 3
Healthcare Facility Highlights
1. #1 ranked heart program in Texas six years in a row.
2. Malcolm Baldridge award recipient.
3. Home to one of the largest non-academic cardiovascular research programs in the world.
4. Able to transfer from CVICU and ICU to train on Cath Lab.
Qualifications for Healthcare Position, Cath Lab Nurse in Austin, TX
1. TX RN license
2. Minimum 1-year adult, acute care cardiology/ cardiovascular nursing.
3. BLS, ACLS preferred.
Job Description for Healthcare Position in Austin, TX
-The Cath Lab Nurse is responsible for performing assessments, developing a plan of care, implementing and evaluating the care.
-The RN administers medications and treatments as ordered by physicians and in keeping with the current clinical nursing practice.
-The Registered Nurse is responsible for directing, monitoring and evaluating the care delegated to non-licensed personnel.