Job Type: Full-time, Day Shifts
Number of Openings: 5
Top-notch nurse needed! We are looking for an experienced, professional nurse to provide excellent care for our surgical cardiac/ cardiovascular based patients, primarily post surgery.
You will work with one of the top performing facilities in the state, collaborating with other members of the Progressive Care Unit team to provide exceptional service and continue the tradition of highest quality care.
Highlights & Benefits for Healthcare Position, Registered Nurse (RN): Progressive Care Unit (Days) in Austin, TX
– Hospital provides comprehensive, physician-directed, and patient-centered care resulting in excellent patient outcomes and satisfaction ratings.
– We are a high-energy, tight-knit, dynamic team of nurses and physicians, and we are looking for someone with similar traits to join our team.
– Full benefits and competitive salary offered.
Skills for Healthcare Job, Registered Nurse (RN): Progressive Care Unit (Days) in Austin, TX
– Minimum of one-year adult, acute care with cardiology/cardiovascular nursing.
– RN Licensure from an accredited school of nursing.
– Registered Nurse with current state licensure from the State of TX (RN licensure from state with the Nursing Compact – required to get a TX license within 90 days of hire)
– BLS Certification – ACLS Certification – TNCC Certification.