Job Type: Full-time
Number of Openings: 11
Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job? A Perioperative/ Surgical Services nursing position might be the right fit for you! With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of the surgical services team.
As a member of the surgical team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Under the indirect supervision of the Supervisor(s) of the unit, the Registered Nurse is expected to implement the nursing process (including use of nursing diagnosis), document nursing activities and intervention plan, as well as medication administered.
The RN provides leadership and supervises the care, maintenance and activities of the surgical suite.
Benefits for Healthcare Job, Nurse: Perioperative Surgical Services in Austin, TX
– Relocation assistance available.
– Sign on bonus offered.
– Opportunity to be an integral part of the surgical healthcare team at one of the best hospitals in TX.
Skills for Nurse: Perioperative Surgical Services in Austin, TX
– Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
– One year of experience in operating room environment (unless in an internship program for the operating room).
– Licensed by the TX State Board of Nurse Examiners.
– Current certification as BLS Healthcare Provider