Job Type: Locum
Number of Open Positions: 50
We are seeking qualified physicians who live anywhere for the nation’s largest telehealth network, where you’ll provide medical consultations via phone and video. You’ll provide clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic medical services to patients specific to your specialty, on a schedule you control.
Telemedicine could be what your career needs: you’ll have a better work/life balance, the flexibility to work anywhere, at any time, all while earning up to $7,200 a week!
Whether you choose to work full-time, or part-time as a way to earn extra income, you’ll maintain the freedom to live your life while doing what you do best: helping others.
Benefits for Healthcare Job, Telehealth Physician – Remote
• Grow your practice.
• Work from anywhere.
• Excellent compensation.
• Medical Malpractice coverage.
• Opportunity to work for the largest telehealth company in the U.S.
Skills for Healthcare Job, Telehealth Physician – Remote
• At least 5 years experience after licensing as a physician in your specialty (Family practice, ED, Internal Med, Peds).
• ABMS Board certified with the state of Texas (you do not need to reside in Texas).
• One active DEA license (from any state).
Job Duties for Healthcare Posting, Telehealth Physician – Remote
• See and treat patients by providing clinical, diagnostic and therapeutic telehealth medical services in the area of your experience and training, along with some related administrative services.
• Obtain and maintain appropriate approvals to prescribe and dispense drugs under applicable state and federal laws.
• Establish and maintain active participation in the Medicare and Medicaid program as an approved participating provider.
• Apply for, obtain, and/or maintain active medical staff privileges at our group pursuant to medical staff bylaws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Maintain board eligibility and/or obtain and maintain board certification in your designated specialty.
• Participate in regular medical staff activities and responsibilities, including, without limitation, attendance at Medical Staff meetings, and complete all group telemedicine training.
• Prepare complete, timely and accurate medical and other records with respect to the services and treatment rendered to any patient.
• Meet or exceed quality, patient satisfaction, connectivity SLA and Medical Group standards.
• Take on additional tasks as reasonably requested specific job duties.