Healthcare Job in NV
Certified Tumor Registrar in Las Vegas, NV
Qualifications for Healthcare Position, Certified Tumor Registrar
– AA degree with course-work in Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology required.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Health Related Field preferred.
– OR completion of NCRA-approved post-secondary curriculum in cancer data management/cancer registry.
– OR equivalent on-the-job training.
– OR >5 years’ experience in a Cancer Registry.
Schedule for Healthcare Position, Certified Tumor Registrar in Las Vegas, NV
As part of the Cancer Registry team, the Certified Tumor Registrar position is responsible for a variety of functions, including: identify reportable neoplasms, collect clinical data, code and enter medical information into the Cancer Registry database.
This position is also responsible for the performance of life-time follow-up to provide cancer incidence, treatment and outcome information for quality improvement activities.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, click here, fill-out referral form and submit. Good Luck!