Healthcare Job Openings
APRN Nurse Practitioner in Salt Lake City, UT
Top Reasons to Love This Healthcare Job
1. This is the largest behavioral health provider in Utah, employing the most skilled providers in the marketplace.
2. No on-call or weekends!
3. A complete benefits package, including relocation, tuition assistance, and student loan repayment (negotiable).
Qualifications for APRN Nurse Practitioner in Salt Lake City, UT
1. Must hold a valid and unrestricted APRN license in the state of Utah (or be able to obtain it).
2 . Prescriptive authority from the Board of Medical Examiners is required.
3. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in family practice preferred 4. Telehealth experience required.
About This Healthcare Job Opening
This Nurse Practitioner/APRN opportunity is unlike any other primary care job in Utah. Not to be misunderstood for an occupational clinic, we are seeking a skilled, caring APRN with a strong desire to help our employees achieve lasting wellness and significant lifestyle changes.
We believe a person’s emotional and mental well-being is equally as important as the physical.
We’re looking for experience in acute and chronic primary care with a strong desire to revolutionize the way healthcare is perceived in our BRAND NEW state-of-the art employee on-site clinic.
In addition to traditional face-to-face visits, you’ll also be equipped to treat through telehealth and asynchronous medicine. Real cutting edge.
The right candidate will fluently speak “MI” and eat KPI’s for breakfast. And if the book “Nudge” has been significantly influential in how you practice medicine, we most certainly want to meet you.
Hours & Days
M-F; 40 hours/week.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, click here, fill-out form and submit. Good luck!
Bariatric/Surgical Nurse in El Paso, TX
Top Reasons to Love this Healthcare Job
1. Full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services. We continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
2. American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure.
3. As a part of the largest hospital chain in the world, bringing unsurpassed healthcare resources to El Paso through a network of Centers of Excellence in fields such as Pediatrics, Cardiology, Neuroscience and Organ Transplant, Breast Imaging and Bariatrics.
Skills for Bariatric/Surgical Nurse, El Paso, TX
1. Current Licensure in Texas or New Mexico as an RN; BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers.
2. Associates Degree/College Diploma. Bachelors-Science of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
3. Accept new nurse graduates on this unit.
About this Healthcare Job Opening
Full-time Night Shift (7:00p-7:00a), weekend rotate.
1. Number of Beds: 34
2. Patient Demographic: Patient demographic is 13 years and older. General post-surgical patients, Bariatric surgical patients, Plastic surgical patients – non-critical care unit.