Number of positions
Top Reasons to Love this Healthcare Job
1. Full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services. We continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
2. American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get with the Guidelines® Gold Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure.
3. As a part of the largest hospital chain in the world, bringing unsurpassed healthcare resources to El Paso through a network of Centers of Excellence in fields such as Pediatrics, Cardiology, Neuroscience and Organ Transplant, Breast Imaging and Bariatrics.
Qualifications for Healthcare Job, Bariatric/Surgical Nurse in El Paso, TX
1. Current Licensure in Texas or New Mexico as an RN; BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers.
2. Associates Degree/College Diploma. Bachelors-Science of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
3. Accept new nurse graduates on this unit.
About this Healthcare Job, Bariatric/Surgical Nurse in El Paso, TX
1. Full-time, Night Shift (7:00p-7:00a), Weekend Rotate.
2. Number of Beds: 34
3. Patient Demographic: Patient demographic is 13 years and older. General post-surgical patients, Bariatric surgical patients, Plastic surgical patients – non-critical care unit.